- The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
B. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website, including the source of referrals, length of visit, pages viewed and website traversal;
- information such as the email address you provide when you register on our website;
- information you enter when you create a profile on our website - such as your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, status, interests and hobbies, education and occupation;
- information such as your name and email address that you provide when you sign up for our email services and/or newsletters;
- information you enter when you use the services on our website;
- information generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what conditions you use it;
- information relating to your purchases, services used or transactions you make through our website which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details;
- information that you submit to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, including your username, profile pictures and the content of your submission;
- information contained in any communication you send to us by email or through the Website, including the content and metadata itself;
- any other personal information you send us.
Before you disclose another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this Policy.
C. Use of your personal information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- administering our website;
- tailoring our website to you;
- enabling you to use the services available on our website;
- sending you non-commercial communications;
- sending you specifically requested email notifications;
- sending you our email newsletter if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require it);
- providing statistical information about our users to third parties (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from this information);
- dealing with queries and complaints made by you or otherwise concerning you in connection with our website;
- maintaining the security of our website and preventing fraud;
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will disclose and use it in accordance with the license you provide to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the disclosure of your information on our website and can be adjusted using the privacy controls on this website.
We will not provide your personal information to any third party for the purpose of direct marketing to them or any other third party without your express consent.
D. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, public authorities, insurance companies, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any pending or future legal proceedings;
- for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention purposes);
Except as set out in this policy, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
E. International Data Transfers
- The data we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate for use in accordance with this Policy.
- The data we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the European Economic Area: the United States of America.
- Personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be accessible worldwide via the Internet. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by others.
- You expressly consent to the transfers of personal information described in this Section E.
F. Retention of personal data
- This Part F sets out our data retention policies and procedures to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes must not be retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this Part G, we will retain documents (including electronic ones) containing personal data
- o to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- o where we believe that the documents may be relevant to any pending or future legal proceedings;
- and o for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention purposes).
G. Security of Your Personal Information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- We will store any personal data you provide on our secure servers (password protected and firewalled).
- All electronic financial transactions entered through our website will be encrypted.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this Policy. We may notify you of changes to this Policy by email or through private messages on our website. To the extent permitted by generally applicable law, we may refuse to provide the personal information you request.
J. Third Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to and details of third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
K. Updates to data
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.